Thursday, January 26, 2012

Being Successful

There is a list of things that I feel I need to do in order to feel like an accomplished, successful, functioning adult.

1. Writing letters, emails, texts and calling All the people who are important to me.
2. Being romantic with my hubby.
3. Walking the dogs and throwing the chicken.
4. Keeping my nails clean and trimmed.
5. Wearing a size six, which I don't.
6. Exercising regularly.
7. Reading a lot of books.
8. Crating engaging lessons for my students.
9. Shaving my legs.
10. Keeping the house clean.
11. Trying to support all of the people who need my support, with or without them knowing it.
12. Organizing things and writing in my planner.

On any given day I have all of these things plus more that I need To do. It can get overwhelming. Lately, I don't feel like I am doing a very good job. I want to. I am tired. I feel sad when many of these things go unaccomplished. I want to make an excuse and say it is the weather, but I am not sure it is. I also like to think it is from still adjusting to a new place and new people. It might be. Tomorrow is Friday. I will just keep looking forward to that. I hope you all have not hit the new year/January downs.


Until next time, stay well.

1 comment:

  1. Amanda, lovely, darling. You are not wonder woman. You do SO MUCH and you do have a lot of new things in your life that makes it harder. Try to focus on the little accomplishments of the day. You are healthy and you are loved, everything will fall into place. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete