Friday, December 2, 2011

Turkey daze

Hi all!

It has been awhile since I have written. Matt and I have been busy with school and work. His law finals are next week, so he has been studying and making outlines like a good student. I am finishing up Animal Farm with my freshmen. I think they consider it lackluster. Even though I really like the book, I struggled with getting them excited about it. Our final project is a speech, so hopefully they can get into that assignment.

We took a trip to Nashville for Thanksgiving. We saw a lot of family over the break and were really able to relax. On Thanksgiving day my family drove over from East TN for dinner. I was so glad to get to see them as well. Here are some photos from our trip.











Well, I didn't take many photos of things happening. I have been learning how to use my camera on the Manual settings and this is what I got! (Except the photo of me, of course). Aren't my nephews adorable? And sister Alexis is beautiful.

Matt and I set up the Christmas tree and wrapped all the presents this week as well. I decorated while listening to holiday tunes and then drank some hot cocoa. It was all very exciting! Here are the photos I took.



Only a few more weeks until we head home for a Tennessee Christmas. I really cannot wait! Hope everyone is well and spreading the holiday cheer.


1 comment:

  1. Nice job using the manual setting! The pictures are great (and nephews quite adorable)! Miss you.

    ReplyDelete