Sunday, November 20, 2011

Reminiscing

Tonight I am thinking about how much Matt and I have changed over the years. Not in a sappy way, but just in an of-course-we-are-growing-up way. When I think back about all of the fun we have had, I can't help but be thankful. Going into this Thanksgiving week I have so much to that makes me feel blessed. My husband, my pups, my great family, my health, all of the yummy food I eat every day, musica, books, friends, and the beautiful land and sky that gives me inspiration every new morning. Here are some photos from our past several years together. Each brings back special memories.  


Dorm room and Americone Dream :) 

Old Maxima, trips home

My favorite place in Knoxville

Time at the park

Go gators! Go write the next American novel!

Travels!!!

Kisses and Graduation

No caption necessary for this night..


Corn monster

New places

Pretty people
I can't get the photos to rotate...technology fail.

Hope everyone has a great week and a wonderful Thanksgiving. Remember what it is actually all about :)

1 comment:

  1. Well put. Thank you for this post- it was especially sweet :)

    ReplyDelete