Monday, September 26, 2011

Texas Edition





Hi, all! This weekend I had the privelage of visiting my sister in Texas. My mom and sister-in-law, Jenny, also got to join! Our goal: to find a wedding dress for Meghan. We had a really great time. Even though the trip was very short, it was nice to see everyone and spend some time together. Of all the things I could forget to take, I left my camera at home! So these photos were taken with Meghan's camera. Now it is Meghan and David's turn to visit Columbia! We sure did eat a lot; I think I gained 5 pounds.  I have been on a plane more this month than usual, and I am looking forward to relaxing a bit this weekend. Another blog post to come soon about my trip to the Heritage Festival with Emily!!

The capitol building in Austin
The ceiling at Mi Tierra

The bride and bridesmaid

The bridesmaid and M-O-B

The guac was delish! Can you tell?


Sopapillas
Another car photo

This picture is for dad. Like the overpasses? 

Also-Shout out to Amy Nikitas! Thanks for the card, twinnie! I love you!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment