Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday!

Hello again,

Did you have a nice weekend? We had a really good time. My brother, Evan, is visiting and we relaxed, ate some good food, and enjoyed each other's company. Today I got right back to doing chores and feeling productive. Banana bread is in the oven, finished a book, took the pups on an early morning walk, cleaned up a bit, took some clothes to the red cross, watered the plants and went to the gym!

Over the weekend we saw Moonrise Kingdom with my friend, Emily. It was such a sweet movie! I would definitely recommend seeing it! I also made some yummy peach ice cream with fresh peaches I got from the farmers market. I will post a few pictures of that this week and give you the recipe. I'm looking forward to travelling in a week but I'm really startin to get the hang of this down time here in CoMo.

Shout out to our friends Katie and Tim who are moving soon and starting another very exciting chapter in their lives. We look forward to seeing you one more time this week before you move! That reminds me: I need to put up 4th of July photos!

Did you all do anything spectacular this weekend? The heat wave finally broke it seems and we are about 10 degrees cooler here--such a relief. Hope you all are well!


No comments:

Post a Comment