Monday, July 2, 2012

The days of June

Hello All,

I foresee myself having another post or even a book with the same name as this post. Can some of you guess why? I haven't blogged in awhile! I had so many photos to upload and was just kind of relaxing after school the last week. I want to share with you the fun things we did in June! It is my favorite month afterall. Two of my best friends, my Grandma, and now my nephew (and me) all have birthdays in this month! June to me is the ultimate representation of summer, which I love, of course. 

It looks like a lot of these photos are blurry, and I'm not really sure why. :/ If someone knows, please help me out! We did a lot of things and got to see a lot of friends from our trip to TN. I finished off summer school and am now really ready for some time off. This morning the pups and I took a 25 minute walk. They were so happy!! Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and cards. It meant a lot to me. I got to spend the evening with two great people: Matt and Gigi. I can't believe I am 24. Where has the time gone? 

July will be a very busy month. Evan will visit. A short vaca with Matt's family. A busy trip home to TN for lots of crafting and visiting with old friends and my fam. Bachelorette party in Vegas for Meghan. See what I mean? Matt will be busy himself. He set a lot of goals that he wants to accomplish this month. He is writing a blog about it-so go support him in these efforts and leave him some comments!! Click Here!

Enjoy the photos! On the docket today is various errands, a workout at noon with Hubs, and maybe reading a new book that I got from the library tomorrow. More to come this week: book reviews for June.  Currently listening to an old playlist that makes me feel nostalgic. Check out "Oh, You are the roots beneath my feet" by Bright Eyes to share in the feelings. 

Picnic time

We caught some fish :)


Little C

The boys throwing poppers


1st birthday presents

Momma and son






a visit with Jen and Amy <3
Alexis!

we got to meet this ball of adorableness

Dressed up for a wedding
Nom Nom Nom

:) Gigi!! (Thank you for so much)

Strawberry birthday cake made by Matt
Post cake happiness

I hope everyone is having a great day on this second day of July. 

1 comment: