Monday, June 11, 2012

School is out! (well, kind of...)

Tay and Red promising to stay friends :)

My girl Lindsay

Daniela and Alexis from my notable 5th period

So the last few days of school went by so fast! It was definitely a bittersweet time. Here are some photos that my students took. I really miss so many of these kids! I am glad that I will get to see some of them again at Battle and I wonder how much they will change between now and then!

Now I am in the thick of summer school. I appreciate the opportunity to teach but it is hard to do when I know I could be home relaxing by the pool and with the pups!

Matt decided to cook a turkey over the weekend. We had our friend Gigi over to partake in the feast. It was quite yummy. Just workin' for the weekend here. Hope you all are having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to you & Matt, having Thanksgiving dinner in June was AWESOME. Definitely makes it on the YOLO list. LOL. =)

    ReplyDelete