Sunday, February 26, 2012

Barrister's Ball


Hello!

Last night, Matt and I went to the Barrister's Ball. It was a really good time! I got to wear this pretty dress-unfortunately I don't have any really good photos of it. We ate some food and there was an open bar. Our friends Tim and Katie were there and it is always great to see them! I also got to meet some of Matt's other friends from his classes. Everyone was really nice! We danced for a little and there was also a photobooth there. 




This morning I woke up to breakfast in bed from the hubs. Cheese grits, a fried egg, and biscuits. Butters is now sitting on the couch with me while we watch American Beauty. I haven't seen it before and Matt didn't want to see it again-he is off studying. It is really windy here today but it will be about 60. Only 4 weeks until spring break, I can't believe how fast the time is going. March and April will be long months. 

I have read 5 books this year-staying up with my goal so far. For this month I finished Eragon, Looking for Alaska, and The Fault in Our Stars. Eragon I think I already wrote about. It was good and I think I will read the others, just not for a bit. John Green wrote the other two and they were awesome. I would recommend both, but get ready to cry. I hope all is well with you and hope to hear from you soon. Here is a photo from this morning's cuddle session.




1 comment: