Saturday, August 13, 2011

New things!

Hi friends!

I wanted to post a few photos. Matt and I redid our coffee table. I didn't get to take a before picture, but it looks so much better! He did a lot of the work by sanding it all down. I am so happy with it!



The dogs got some new dog tags. They feel pretty special with the new gear and they look adorable!


This milk is phenomenal! It is local and we have been buying it at Hy-vee. The skim milk didn't meet our fancy, but the chocolate is SO GOOD. And the best part about it is it has been on sale for 2 dollars, and when we return the glass jars, we get 2 dollars!! Free milk! Could it get any better?
It is my last weekend before work officially begins. I cannot believe how fast the summer went. I am already looking forward to so many things though. This fall we plan on going to some football games, maybe picking apples at local farms, visiting St. Louis, and hopefully other fun local events. I will keep you updated on all of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment