Friday, August 12, 2011

The apartment


Hi everyone!

Today we went and got tags for Matt's car. I think that is the last of the errands that we really needed to get done. The apartment still has some random things that we haven't found a spot for, but I am going to post some photos anyway. This morning I was really missing Tennessee. We got a letter from my nephew and that was lovely. I start school next week, and the students start on Thursday. I am nervous! I bought a few borders for the bulletin boards today. I think this Sunday we are going to try out a church downtown. And tomorrow I want to ride my bike over to the farmers market. It is not far from here. Hoping to buy some local peaches!
My desk in the guest room where all the magic happens

Where you will sleep if you come visit us!

Notice all the red? :)


The living room. The dogs love to sit and look out the window all day. Notice the lamp without a shade-still looking. If you have any ideas, please let me know! I am reading The Things They Carried--post to come soon. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment