Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The goal

So, as some of you may know, the first year of marriage did me and Matt some damage in the looks department! We hung onto our nice-looking bodies for a few months, but have slipped into comfort. We recently got insanity! from a friend and are trying it out. Today was day three. I have the goal of losing 10 pounds, and Matt 20. We shall see! Wish us luck.

I met some teachers today at school and everyone is so nice. I am anxious to get started and it is strange having a rel summer for the first time in years come to an end. I have really enjoyed this summer and been able to visit a lot with my family and friends. Now that we have moved, it is sad to be not still have those times. But it does make the our memories that much sweeter.

I wrote a few letters today-so if you want to be pen pals, let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you're keeping a blog! I don't know what the program is, but you are gorgeous lady!

    ReplyDelete