Saturday, January 11, 2014

The New Year (and some of the old)


Hello Again!

Well, it turns out I took a break from my blog. We went through both Thanksgiving and Christmas without a peep. It was a nice holiday season with a lot of time spent with family. I am so grateful to have them, Matt and my pups. I will post some photos for a recap:



               

                   



                   





So! Did you make any New Years resolutions? I've made a few and I want to look back at the ones I made last year. Here they are:

1. Work out every other day
2. Keep up with my "best of my days" calendar (more on that later)
3. Read 30 books (again!)


1. I did not work out every other day. But I did work out on at least half of the days of the year! That is an accomplishment, isn't it? I always put a little star on the day in my planner if I work out so I can go back and look. 
2. I did this! Check! It was really neat to be able to look back and read through these, as well as to know that I had a whole year written down. It felt like a major accomplishment.
3. Complete! I did read 30 books. Maybe I will put the list up later on. I write these down in a book as well. I have several years listed with all of the books I've read, which is also cool. If you can't tell...I like lists. 

2014 Resolutions!
1. Floss everyday
2. Adopt a healthier lifestyle
3. Think more positively about myself
4. Keep up with my journal-a-day
5. Read 32 books

A lot of these are just coming from my hope to make mine and Matt's lives more healthy and reflective. I am excited about this year and all of the changes that are inevitably coming.

I hope everyone is staying warm and that the new year is off to a good start. Happy 2014!


No comments:

Post a Comment