Sunday, October 27, 2013

Another Homecoming Weekend

Hi there,

I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was pretty special. My parents came into town for Homecoming. Friday night we went to get some good pizza.  Saturday my Mom and I went to the Farmer's Market and some other various shops while Matt and Dad went fishing. They only caught one or two fish, but still had a good time. After a lunch downtown, Matt and Dad went to a tailgate and then the game. My mom and I got a head start of Christmas gifts...but I can't say here what we did yet! Today, we had a bacon and egg breakfast, and then went to Les Bougious winery in Rocheport. It was a beautiful day and I actually really liked a lot of the wines we tried. Now we are watching game 4 of the World Series. Go Cards! This is the 3rd year in a row that my parents have made the trip up here for this fun weekend in Columbia. We are so thankful for them and look forward to seeing them again at Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment