Thursday, September 13, 2012

What I've been coveting lately

Hey there,


I've been slowly accumulating a Christmas list. After my birthday, I pretty much just start writing down all the things I want to make it easier for my family in December. I've always been really good about waiting for the things I want. I've wanted a new camera lens for almost a year, but still haven't pulled the trigger! But right now, it seems really hard for me to wait for these things!!



Mumford & Sons cd "Sigh No More" amazon

Katie Daisy print etsy. I fall asleep every night in a field of Daisy. I love her so.


Lunchbox-still not sure what kind yet here


A new look for the blog. Example from ashleyannphotography.com. I wish I knew how to do more with the look of the blog and to really make it my own. If anyone wants to offer their help, I would love it!


Cards and pretty paper here. I don't think I will ever get enough stationery. It is a true love.


Druzy earrings-at Bliss in K-town similar ring I don't know what color I want most though! All so pretty.

The list goes on.

What are some things that you have been wanting lately?

2 comments:

  1. You should give yourself a dollar everytime you work out or grade 10 papers or something- and when you reach so much (a set goal?)- buy yourself something! It's not empty spending that way- you have earned it ;) (and I know you have)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you come home next I'll help you with your blog layout. i don't know much, but we can do some simple things to make it unique

    ReplyDelete