Monday, August 27, 2012

Trips Lately

Yesterday, Matt and I took a trip to St. Louis to see The Lion King. It was amazing! I would definitely recommend it if you have time and it is near you. We first went to eat at Lorenzo's which is on the hill. It was delicious! 



The musical was at the Fabulous Fox theater which was huge and really beautiful inside. I still prefer my good ol' Tennessee Theatre, but ya know. 

A couple of weeks back, we went to Kansas City for the day to see what it was like. We walked around some shops, ate some barbeque, saw downtown, and headed home. It was fun and yummy! 






We've got a lot of things on the docket for this fall. Season tickets to the MU football games, tailgates, and some other shows. Wicked will be here in late December and we really want to see that as well! As always, I will keep you updated on all of our activities here in CoMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment