Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday!

Hi!

Happy Tuesday! Just finished picking up a few things around the house and can hear the hubs in the other room practicing for his Moot court tonight. Go hubs! Matt and I had a really nice Easter weekend up in Iowa visiting some family there. I didn't take any photos sadly. But it was great to see everyone as always.

While there, we had an interesting little talk. I told him that maybe I need to stop eating sugar/sweets (prompted by a discussion about my cousin who stopped eating sugar and is now crazy thin) and he told me I couldn't do it. So I told him I could. Now we are having a little contest to see who can go the longest without sweets.

It is day 2. I crave it particularly after dinner because that is when I tend to veg out on yummy things. Tomorrow is going to be a difficult day. I can usually make it two days and be alright. We have a faculty meeting and there are always cookies! I will have to have a lot of self control.

My easter (dark) chocolate bunny is hanging out in the pantry until he caves. We did not decide what we get if we win. I do want to try and cut out more of the processed sugar that I eat on a regular basis. Nothing like a good ol' contest to get me started (Lent didn't do it...)

In other news, I went to zumba last night with my friend Niki. I am so horrible it is funny to watch. I realized I cannot turn backwards, so I've been practicing a bit in anticipation of our next class, which is tomorrow night. Wish me luck! Matt and I went biking today even though it was a bit chilly. Thanks, mom, for the bike bag!! It was very helpful to tote our things!

Still trying to figure out our summer plans exactly. Matt didn't get the job at AT&T. Boo. He has another interview on Friday. Should I teach summer school? What do you think?

What are your plans for the summer? Doing anything exciting or visiting somewhere new?

Have a nice rest of the week

No comments:

Post a Comment