Saturday, March 9, 2013

Christmas 2012

Hi All,

I know this is really late! But, I wanted to put it up here anyway. Last time I was on, I mentioned that I had run out of photo room. After a few suggestions, I finally decided to try using flickr. Not only have I run out of space on my blog, but also on my computer! These are the last photos that I managed to upload onto it. I really need someone to guide me in clearing up some space! So, here is the link. Let me know what you think about using this to get my photos out there. Is there a better way?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/asreddish/ 

Highlights of Christmas 2012:
-Matt made a bed (photos to come)
-Spending good quality time with both families
-Matt got a dino blanket
-Prime Rib 3 times!
-A new lens for the cam (thanks, Mom and Dad Reddish!)
-A nice leather purse (thanks, Mom and Dad!)

Hope you all are well! Winter is almost over. Here comes the sun... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment