Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello again

Hello again,

I know it has been a long time since I've written here. I have thought about doing it often, but then just never do. This morning, the sunrise was really pretty. I took a photo on my phone as I drove to work. It was early and no one was out yet, which is always nice.


I decided on a few new years resolutions. I know...I'm a little late. I have been doing them though since the beginning of the year! Here they are:

1. Work out every other day
2. Keep up with my "best of my days" calendar (more on that later)
3. Read 30 books (again!)

This new year has started off well. Matt got offered the legal internship at a firm in Nasvhille for the summer. We are looking forward to being back in Tennessee for a few months and to get some good time in with our family and friends. I have read two books already--will write a post about that this weekend.

Keep our Grandparents in your thoughts-they are going through some difficult issues right now. We are hoping for their swift recovery.

I am out of photo space on the blog here, any suggestions out there for what I should do? I think that is one of the best parts of the blog-it is like a journal of what we do!

I hope you all are well and that I am able to keep up with this a bit more than I have been.

XO

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you'll be in Nashville for a few months and closer to family! It also means we'd be even closer in miles and more probable in a reunion :) I miss you so much!

    How is your "best of your days" calendar going? That sounds like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete