Friday, November 23, 2012

Let the holiday season begin!

Yesterday was really nice and I hope you got to have a great time, too! I helped mom bake p
Most of thanksgiving dinner....I'm glad Matt does most of the cooking :) the pumpkin pie was delicious. Today we started putting out the Christmas things around the house. Dad bought a tree for the living room and it smells so good! I can't wait to get back to Columbia for Matt and I can put up our own tree. It is my most favorite part of Christmas and the month of December. Here are just a few photos I took yesterday.
In other news, I only have three books for read to reach my goal of thirty for this year! I plan to do a few posts this month of crafts and food. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the holiday!







No comments:

Post a Comment